The beautiful venue, L’Assommoir set the right vibe with its urban-chic feel and elegant yet laid-back environment. Our guests were able to mingle on the open floor or sit on the comfortable banquets covered in luxurious black leather. The already gorgeous venue was complemented with beautiful floral arrangements from Madame K Designs and accented with Hype Enlite and the new Organic Hype Energy Drink, all in the color scheme of our blog (pink, green & black). Super fun and chic!
Once guests got settled in, we came down the long winding stair well in our fabulous new dresses, sexy pumps and amazing hair by Kristen Mathieu! We began to greet everyone while models, wearing fabulous outfits from Razberry Boutique and Arti Designs, walked around, showing off our blog on laptops to all our guests.
Following our speech, we had a business card draw for some cool prizes including two 1 night stays at the fabulous Hotel Berri, day passes to the Ice Hotel in Quebec City and a very elegant Nautical Sun Dial from Celadon Collection. It was so fun to see the winners’ faces as their names were called for the prizes.
Once the draw was completed, Vogue by Madonna started to play and the fashion show began!! The models came down the winding staircase in beautiful funky dresses by Jonathan Ricardo Cortez Carballo & François Champagne. The music was pumping and the models looked fantabulous! They entered the main area we were in and strutted their stuff for all to see, in fierce shoes from Spring and worked it out! It was fabulous
Once the fashion show ended, we spent the remainder of the evening chit-chatting and taking photographs with our guests. Thanks to Richard Leroux and Hugo Trottier of SuperStar Photos for hooking us up with all the fantastic photos!
Fantabulous Miriel Robidoux
Wonderful Desomona Forde and Carol Hendron
Pierre (from Opmian Wine) Camisha and Mirel
Our friends Haley and Bianca
The extraordinary Andrew McNally
The Lovely Vicky from Bicomm
Our gorgeous fashionista friend Tasha
Our supportive men... Steve and T
Volunteer Brandon and Fashion Stylist Christine Richardson
Hair Stylists Kelly & Kristen from salon Donald & Joseph and Make-up Artist Aileen Cheng
- Victor, Vincent & Staff at L’Assommoir Restaurant
- Didier & Team from Malibu Gourmet Catering
- Pierre at the Opimian Wine Society
- DJ Dani Drops and DJ Jackie Spade
- Josh Silver at Hype Energy Drink
- Richard Leroux Photography
- Hugo Trottier of SuperStar Photos
- Jeremy Turowetz for technical support, and graphic design, as well as all your help throughout this entire process & day of event
- Hair & Make-Up by Kristen Matieu & Kelly from Donald and Joseph
- Make-Up by Aileen Cheng
- Clothing by Razberry Boutique, Arti by Arti Gogna, Ricardo Cortez Carballo & François Champagne, and Anthony Dicaprio of Dice DiCaprio
- Shoes & Boots from Spring
- Wonderful Models! We love you! You worked that ‘runway’! Stay Beautiful! xox
- All the volunteers! Brandon + Christine we heart you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!
- Celadon Collection, Hotel Berri and the Ice Hotel for the draw prizes
- The students in our class. It would not have been possible without your support. We appreciate all the hard work you all put into planning this wonderful event
- Our teachers and the administration at LaSalle College for supporting us and making this event possible