Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Designer Matrioshka Russian Dolls



In celebration of Russian Vogue’s 10-year anniversary, 31 top designers, including, Versace, Marc Jacobs, Giorgio Armani and Yves St Laurent, have designed dresses for traditional Matrioshka Russian Dolls, all in their signature style. These 50cm wooden dolls were individually hand crafted and painted by Russian Craftsmen, and were auctioned off for charity at Vogue’s celebratory party. Which one is your fav?




Burberry

Giorgio Armani



Gucci

Marc Jacobs



Oscar de la Renta

Prada



Ralph Lauren

Roberto Cavalli


Versace

Yves Saint Laurent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I featured these too! They are SO amazing. Wish I could have bid for on in the auction!

Montreal Fashion Minds said...

They really are amazing! I wish I could have bid too, but I probably would have had to sell my soul for the money first! lol