Monday, November 10, 2008

Shoe Dessert of the Day

So I thought for my first official post it should be true to my calling and start of with a shoe of the day.

Today I chose the yummy Tribute Double-Platform Pump from Yves Saint Laurent. It has a round toe, covered platform and an intense 4 1/10” heel.






Above I featured the Chocolate/Caramel crocodile-embossed leather, but I much prefer the Grey suede recently seen on Ashley Olsen at her 'Influence' book signing. She paired them with The Row liquid leggings, and a white double pocket blouse. So hawt. I would kill to own a pair of those pumps!!

Note: MK is wearing the black patent version…

Delicious!









Source:
Croc shoe pic from
Bergdorfgoodman
Pic of Olsens from: http://popsugar.com/gallery/view/2432208?page=0,5,0

No comments: