Sunday, November 9, 2008

Me & My Style





















Hi! I am Joanna. As mentioned in the post above, I am an aspiring fashion event planner. I have been a creative person all my life, dabbling in various forms of art, and although I was never the best at painting, drawing or pottery, I was always great at putting things together in a creative way. I believe that is what lead me to my love affair with fashion and events. Its not about taking things and necessarily making them from scratch, but taking many existing things, and putting them together in a creative way that works.























My personal style is pretty diverse. I definitely like to try different things. I am also a firm believer that one need not spend a million to look like a million! Although some may not realize, fashion is affordable at any cost. Some of my most complimented items have cost me $1-$5, at a dollar or thrift store. Its all about peoples perception of the item. The way you wear it can make all the difference. If you have the 'eye' you can definitely find affordable items that look like they cost much more then you spent.



I am very excited to have started off this blog with one of my best friends to share with you my outfits, ideas, inspirations, thoughts and more on fashion and its surroundings. Thank you for coming to Montreal Fashion Minds! Your comments are always appreciated!



~ Joanna ~


Dress, TJ Max. Leggings, Some place in Harlem. Necklace, Canal St. Boots, Payless. Bag, Vintage.

No comments: