Monday, November 10, 2008

My Stylz

Dear Fellow Fashion Lovers,

I grew up a girl who was infatuated with makeup, clothes, art… and above all things, shoes. At 22 years old, these loves haven’t really changed much.
I am girl obsessed with shoes now, as most of are and it’s guaranteed if I actually had money, I would probably spend it all on shoes.

I truly believe I have a knack for all things fashion – I understand it; I feel it and I have a true and genuine love for everything and all things involved. I am a true fashionista and live everything day with the notion to learn more about the real meaning of style. I have never been one to ride the trendy train, and I don’t think I ever will. I think Coco said it best "Fashion fades, only style remains the same.”

After roaming the Internet fashion world and reading blogs on fashion I was so inspired by others, I decided to start this blog with my best friend and business partner, Joanna. I also have a love for all things vintage, just like Joanna, but my love for vintage things isn’t just limited to just clothes; I love old furniture, jewelry and art. As a budding event planner and stylist I hope to gain a lot of insight on fashion and the world around us, including up and coming designers, artists and people who inspire me.

I won’t go into anymore detail about me because if you follow our blog, you will come to know and understand me, in all forms.

On a final note, I live by a phrase my teacher told me: Fashion is total living. It’s everything you touch, see and surround yourself with. So go ahead and be a sponge – absorb it all.

Yours Truly,
Yussie


Grey Skinny Jeans + Silver Braided Belt: Sirens, Tuxedo Shirt: Winners, Bangles: Dollarama, Sunglasses: Canal St.

No comments: